Our online store has fentanyl available with it in powdered and patches forms. This drug is used only when other methods of treatment of pain fail to show results. It is used by some people for creation also. This drug comes with certain side effects which you need to be aware of. Read on to know more about it.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is used for relieving pain. Besides its legal use, it has been used by some people for recreation. This has led to a large number of cases where people have lost their lives because of the side effects of this medicine. This is the reason why it is advised by doctors to strictly stick to the schedule of intake prescribed by them.
Other forms of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl comes in the form of powder, oral tablets, nasal sprays, injections, and transdermal patches. In powdered form, it is available in packs of 10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g, and 1000g.
It is available in the market in different names such as Fentora, Actiq, Duragesic, Apace, China Girl, China Town, China White, Dance Fever, Goodfellas, Great Bear, He-Man, Poison and Tango and Cash.
You can Buy Fentanyl from our online pharma store. It is shipped worldwide to customers residing in various countries.
Why do people use Fentanyl?
People use fentanyl for different medial and illicit uses, which are described below:
- Doctors use it with other medicines for anesthesia.
- It helps people in getting high. This is an illicit use in which people combine it with cocaine and heroin and consume it. In1-2 hours its impact is seen.
- Its nasal spray, oral tablet, and patches are used for medical purposes.
- Doctors recommend this for chronic pain for long-term treatment when the other treatment methods do not work.
What is the regulatory status of Fentanyl?
REMs are necessary as per FDA to make sure that its benefits for a patient are more than the risk posed by the drug when taken. REMS denotes the way of decreasing the chance of abuse, addiction, and overdose that proved to be fatal.
Online purchase of Fentanyl:
You can purchase Fentanyl from our online pharma store. It is shipped to the customers staying in various places worldwide.
The potentially harmful nature of Fentanyl:
Compared to morphine, Fentanyl is 50-100 times more powerful. and 30-50 times stronger than heroin. This makes it a deadly drug and causes death in case of an overdose.
fentanyl side effects ; risk associated with the intake of powdered fentanyl:
When Fentanyl is taken in any form that the doctor has not prescribed, it becomes risky for the people. Even when taken for medical purposes, its effects need to be monitored regularly. This is because people with a valid prescription start abusing the drug and run out of the medicine before time. When they take it orally, it takes time to get broken down in the stomach, intestine, and liver before reaching the brain but if snorted, it is directly absorbed through the mucous membrane of the nasal passage, making the person feel very high. This is much disturbing for someone who is doing this for the first time.
What happens in the case of addiction to Fentanyl?
Fentanyl addiction generally occurs when people snort it. Its abuse or deviation from the prescribed doses caused the person to get addicted to it. It instantly created a feeling of Euphoria and after coming down, the craving to take it again starts and such a pattern leads to addiction.
fentanyl side effects:
fentanyl side effects that can be encountered if Fentanyl is taken:
- Occurrence of asthenia
- Experiencing confusion and anxiety
- The occurrence of constipation, diarrhea
- Occurrence of tremor
- The occurrence of ventricular tachycardia
- Experiencing visual disturbances
- Experiencing warmness of face/neck/upper thorax, urticaria
- Experiencing hypotensive effects
- Experiencing dryness of mouth
- Nauseatic effect.
- Experiencing somnolence
- Occurrence of sweating
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing dizziness
- Occurrence of dyspepsia
- Occurrence of dyspnea
- Experiencing euphoria
- Feelings of fatigue
- Experiencing hallucinations
- The occurrence of a headache
- Occurrence of hemoptysis
- Experiencing hypoventilation
- The occurrence of influenza-like symptoms
- Experiencing nervousness
- Occurrence of pharyngitis
- Occurrence of pruritus
- The occurrence of upper infection in the respiratory tract
- Experiencing urinary retention
- Chances of accidental injury
- The occurrence of angina pectoris
- Experiencing reaction at the application site
- Experiencing back pain
- Occurrence of bradycardia
- Occurrence of bronchitis
- Experiencing cardiac arrest, ST-segment elevation
- Chances of entering into the coma
- The occurrence of mental clouding
- The occurrence of Myocardial infarction
- Experiencing oliguria
- The occurrence of a paranoid reaction
- Experiencing paresthesia
- Occurrence of rash
- Occurrence of fever
- Experiencing flatulence
- Experiencing hiccups
- Occurrence of rhinitis
- Occurrence seizures
- Severe cardiac arrhythmias
- Occurrence of sinusitis
- Experiencing speech disorder
- Experiencing syncope
- Chances of addiction, abuse, and misuse.
- The occurrence of life-threatening respiratory depression.
- Chances of accidental exposure.
- The occurrence of Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
- Experiencing pain in the abdominal.
- Occurrence of anorexia
- Occurrence of apnea
- Experiencing depression
Impact of Fentanyl overdose:
fentanyl side effects; Fentanyl overdose is very risky and has led to the death of 19000 people in 2014 as per the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). If you notice the following symptoms, you should know that overdose has occurred and must immediately administer naloxone or call the poison control center:
- Extreme drowsiness.
- Cold, clammy skin.
- Cyanosis (blue tint to lips and nails).
- Small pupils.
- Violent shakiness.
- Slowed, labored, or stopped breathing.
- Profound disorientation and confusion.
Obtaining a prescription for Fentanyl:
The doctor can prescribe fentanyl for you by examining your medical condition and the type of pain This is generally prescribed when other pain medications do not work. You can get it to form our store without a prescription also but consult a good physician with proper experience in opioid pain treatment before taking this drug.
Legality of Fentanyl:
Fentanyl is a controlled substance in the majority of the nations in the world owing to its potentially harmful nature and high abuse potential.