What is Acetyl Fentanyl?
Acetyl Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that had its origin back in the 1960s. It has been found to appear as a process impurity while manufacturing fentanyl citrate. It is less powerful than fentanyl but is more powerful than heroin. Since this has been often misrepresented as heroin, it has led to a number of fatalities. It was encountered in the illegal market during the 1980s. It doesn’t have any licensed medical usage and has been sold as a designer drug only.
Is acetyl Fentanyl easily identifiable?
This is a Schedule II drug which is a powerful analgesic. It has been the reason for the number of deaths in the United States. Despite this, it remains undetected in most cases. The immunoassays conducted for fentanyl can’t distinguish fentanyl from acetyl fentanyl. In such cases, gas chromatography or mass spectrography is done for confirming the presence of this drug.
Working of Acetyl Fentanyl:
This drug acts as a μ-opioid receptor agonist when taken by humans. It is a direct substitute for heroin or other opioids because all of them act in the human body in a similar manner.
Purchasing Acetyl Fentanyl:
This drug is available in our online store for purchase. We ship it to our customers worldwide.
Illicit uses of Acetyl Fentanyl:
This drug does not have any safe legal medical applications but has some illicit uses. The individuals who are dependent on the opioids, find it as a direct substitute for heroin as well as other μ-opioid receptor agonist substances. It is also seen in tablets that resemble pharmaceutical opioid products, in powder form and spiked on blotter papers.
The risk associated with snorting Acetyl Fentanyl powder:
This powder gets absorbed in the bloodstream when you snort it because the mucous membrane of the nasal passage absorbs it. This makes you feel high instantly as it quickly reaches and affects the brain. This results in unwanted side effects such as respiratory depression. If you have never used an opioid before, you are more likely to be severely affected by such symptoms.
Does Acetyl Fentanyl cause addiction?
Yes, this drug intake leads to addiction when people take it for recreational purposes. It makes you feel euphoric instantly and once you come down from the high, you will feel like taking it again. Such an impact makes you addicted to it.
Here are the signs of addiction to the drug:
- Taking the drug continuously or urge to take it frequently.
- Failure in attempts to stop or decrease its use.
- Changing interests and activities.
- Changed relationships or increased conflict with established relationships.
- Your problems may worsen and it will be difficult to meet the demands at the workplace, home, school, or in the community.
What side-effects you are likely to face by taking Acetyl Fentanyl?
There are some side effects of this dug which you must be aware of before deciding to take it because it is nowhere prescribed for human use.
Here is the list of side-effects which you may encounter:
- Experiencing weakness.
3.Chances of certain mental health side effects such as anxiety,depression.,hallucinations, unusual dreams, and odd thoughts.
- Feeling sleepiness.
- Experiencing a reduced appetite/weight loss.
- Experiencing a headache.
- Facing trouble with sleep.
- Experiencing pain in the chest or back.
- The occurrence of impaired vision.
- The occurrence of diarrhea.
How to identify if there is an overdose of Acetyl Fentanyl?
Generally, people who have developed tolerance to opioids may take an overdose for getting the same high which they used to get b before becoming tolerant to it. Others who have never had opioids before can take this drug and instantly face the consequences in case of an accidental overdose. Here are its symptoms:
Fatal level of respiratory depression:
- Unconsciousness which is very dangerous.
- Extreme drowsiness.
- Uncontrollable vomiting.
- Cold, clammy skin.
- Cyanosis (blue tint to lips and nails).
- Profound disorientation and confusion.
- Violent shakiness.
- Slowed, labored, or stopped breathing.
- Small pupils.
- Whenever there have been cases of overdose, Cocaine, morphine, ethanol, and benzodiazepines have been found along with it.
Satey measures while taking Acetyl Fentanyl:
Here is the list of important safety measures which you must follow if you are taking Acetyl Fentanyl:
- Always carry Naloxone with you which will be administered whenever there is an overdose of the drug. It helps in reducing the overdose symptoms till the poison control center or the medical help arrives for further handling the situation.
- Do not take alcohol or other opioids along with this drug as it enhances the risk of overdose.
- Avoid taking CNS depressants such as benzodiazepines or another opioid like heroin along with this drug as it can result in respiratory depression as well as death.
Getting a prescription for Acetyl Fentanyl powder:
Since Acetyl Fentanyl doesn’t have any approved medical use legally, no doctor would recommend it for you. If this is required for research purposes then special permission letter needs to be obtained to purchase it legally.
You can buy it without the prescription also from our online store. But we strongly recommend you never to use it for recreational activities because besides being illegal it can lead to fatal outcomes.
Is Acetyl Fentanyl a legal drug?
This drug has been classified as a Schedule I substance under the federal Controlled Substances Act. In various countries such as Austria, Canada (as a fentanyl analog), China, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Sweden, UK, Acetyl Fentanyl is a controlled drug.