What is Butyrfentanyl Powder?
Butyrfentanyl Powder is a powerful short-acting synthetic opioid analgesic drug. It bears a resemblance with fentanyl but has a potency that is a quarter of it. It is an agonist for the mu-opioid receptors. This drug does not have any legitimate medical applications and is sold as a designer drug in the market. People buy it for recreational purposes. In Europe and the United States, fatal doses of this drug have been reported. This drug is not listed in the WHO model list of essential medicines. Buy Butyrfentanyl Powder from our online store.
What are the uses of Butyrfentanyl Powder?
The main uses of this drug include:
- As a research chemical
- For recreation, which is usually very dangerous.
What are the available forms of Butyrfentanyl Powder?
This drug is available in the form of nasal spray, a white powder which people use for snorting, and intravenous injection.
The nasal sprays and blotters come in doses ranging from 0.5 mg to 3 mg.
Toxicity of Butyrfentanyl Powder:
There are very few pre-clinical studies of Butyrfentanyl Powder. But from the studies that have been conducted, we can conclude that this drug is 30 times more powerful than fentanyl with remarkable antinociceptive characteristics. People abuse it because of its opioid effects. This has caused respiratory depression which led to the death of many. It does not have any accepted medical use or therapeutic applications.
What are the side-effects of Butyrfentanyl Powder?
You must be aware of the side-effects of this drug before opting to consume it. These are enumerated below:
- Altered mood states
- respiratory depression
- Chances of certain mental health side effects such as anxiety,depression.,hallucinations, unusual dreams, and odd thoughts.
- Potentially serious respiratory depression which can be life-threatening.
- Experiencing weakness.
- The occurrence of diarrhea.
- Experiencing a reduced appetite/weight loss.
- Experiencing a headache.
- The occurrence of impaired vision.
- Dry mouth.
- Experiencing pain in the chest or back.
- Facing trouble with sleep.
Impact of an overdose of Butyrfentanyl Powder:
Owing to its extremely potent nature, it can lead to overdose when you snort it. If you are taking it for the first time for recreational purposes then there are very high chances of overdose. Even when you have developed tolerance towards this drug, overdose can occur by taking an excess of it to experience the same impact. You can know if there is an overdose of the drug by seeing the following symptoms:
- Experiencing profound disorientation and confusion.
- Feelings of extreme drowsiness.
- The occurrence of cold, clammy skin.
- Small pupils.
- The occurrence of uncontrollable vomiting.
- Experiencing violent shakiness.
- The occurrence of slowed, labored or stopped breathing.
- The occurrence of cyanosis in which you can find blue tint to lips and nails
What happens of snorting Butyrfentanyl Powder?
When you snort this drug, it gets absorbed in the mucous membrane present in your nasal passage after which it gets absorbed in the bloodstream. In very less duration it reaches the brain and makes you feel high, causing an overwhelming impact on the body which leads to a number of undesirable effects such as respiratory depression. People who are not tolerant towards the opiods face much severe consequences compared to those who have developed tolerance towards the drug.
How to know if a person has developed an addiction to Butyrfentanyl Powder?
Here are a few signs which can be seen in case of addiction to this drug:
- Feeling the continuous urge to take higher doses of the drug.
- Experiencing changed relationships or increased conflict with established relationships.
- Being unable to stop or reduce the dose.
- Alterations in the interests and activities.
- You may face new problems and feel that the existing problems have worsened. This may lead to failure in meeting the demands and requirements at the workplace, home, school, or in the community.
Things you must know while taking Butyrfentanyl Powder:
Here are a few points that one must remember while taking this drug:
- You must avoid taking alcohol or any other opioids with this drug as it leads to a risk of overdose.
- There are chances of respiratory depression and even death if you take the CNS depressants or certain other opioids such as heroin along with this drug.
- Always carry naloxone with you this serves as an immediate remedial measure in case of an accidental overdose of the drug. If you ever doubt that an overdose has occurred then immediately administer this drug on the patient. Then the negative effects on breathing can be reduced at the early stage. Sometimes, if the situation has worsened, a number of doses may be needed to tackle the situation. After doing this you need to call the poison control center immediately or seek immediate medical help for the improvement of the patient’s condition.
Getting a prescription for Butyrfentanyl Powder:
No doctor would prescribe this medicine for you because it has no legal medical usage. If you need it for research purpose then you may have to get a prescription from the specific authorities to purchase it legally. You can buy it from our store without a prescription also. But make sure to use it only for legal research purposes in order to save yourself from the harmful impacts of the drug.
Is Butyrfentanyl Powder legal?
This is an illegal drug in the United Kingdom because it is just a modification of the deadly fentanyl drug. It is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States. It is a controlled substance in China also and illegal in Switzerland. Want to know more about Fentanyl products in general ?. Check it here.