What is Furanyl Fentanyl powder?
Furanyl Fentanyl powder is a drug that belongs to the category of opioid analgesics. In the market, it has been sold as a designer drug. Compared to fentanyl, its potency is about one-fifth. For research purposes, the concerned organizations purchase it in bulk. But there are some other people who abuse the drug by using it for recreational purposes.
What are the street names of Fuyranyl Fentanyl?
Furanyl Fentanyl is also termed as China white. This is because it has a physical appearance of a white powder.
What are the uses of Furanyl Fentanyl powder?
The uses of this drug are as follows:
- It is used as an analytical reference standard. Qualified organizations use it for reference purposes.
- It has forensic applications also.
What are the characteristics of Furanyl Fentanyl?
Furanyl Fentanyl is derived from Fentanyl. This drug has two distinct features:
- It has a high liposolubility. This ensures its rapid absorption in the general circulation.
- When it gets bound to the μ-opioid receptors, its affinity is much higher compared to that of morphine. Because of this, it has a risky pharmacological profile.
Administration routes of Furanyl Fentanyl:
You can find this drug in [powdered and liquid form in the market. Its nasal sprays are also available. In certain cases, this has also been identified in the tablets and green herbal materials. In electronic cigarettes, it has been sold as an e-liquid that is used for vaping. the various routes of administration of this drug include oral, intramuscular injection, snorting as a powder, and through inhalation
The high rate of deaths because of Furnayl Fentanyl:
This designer drug has led to a number of cases of death in the last few years. As per some reports, this is found in cocaine crack and other illegal drugs which are sold in the black market. When this is overused even accidentally, it leads to the death of the person.
If we look at the WHO to review the history of the drug, we can find that it has not been pre-reviewed or critically reviewed. Its critical review was generated only when the new of its clandestine manufacturing was brought to WHO’s attention because this poses a serious threat to public health and society. Also, this drug does not have any legal therapeutic or medical applications.
How does Furanyl Fentanyl function on the human body?
This drug has an analgesic impact on human beings because they cause the μ-opioid receptors in the brain to get activated. It also leads to respiratory depression which makes the situation much risky. Some of the pharmacological impacts which it has on the human body include miosis, sedation, bradycardia, hypothermia, constipation, changes in mood such as euphoria and physical dependence.
Adverse impacts of Furanyl Fentanyl in humans:
This drug has some negative impacts when humans take it. You need to know about these as hundreds of people have been killed across Europe after taking it. Similar cases have occurred in Sweden and Canada also.
Here is the list of adverse effects:
- The occurrence of extremely serious respiratory depression which is life-threatening in nature,
- The occurrence of nausea.
- Chances of certain mental health side effects such as anxiety,depression.,hallucinations, unusual dreams, and odd thoughts.
- Dry mouth.
- Experiencing weakness.
- The occurrence of diarrhea.
- Experiencing a reduced appetite/weight loss.
- Experiencing a headache.
- The occurrence of impaired vision.
- Feeling sleepiness.
- Experiencing pain in the chest or back.
- Facing trouble with sleep.
- Experiencing itching sensation.
Impact of an overdose of Furanyl Fentanyl:
Abusing the drug or taking it for recreational purposes causes an overdose. This is more appropriate for the first time users or for those who take a higher amount of the drug to achieve the same high because of the development of tolerance towards it. You can know about overdose by observing the following symptoms if any:
- Slowed, labored, or stopped breathing.
- Cold, clammy skin.
- Cyanosis (blue tint to lips and nails).
- Small pupils.
- Profound disorientation and confusion.
- Violent shakiness.
- Uncontrollable vomiting.
- Extreme drowsiness.
Can this drug cause addiction?
Yes, people get addicted to the drug after taking it for a few times or after using it for recreational purposes. Here are the signs of addiction:
- The person takes more drug for longer periods.
- Change in the interests and activities.
- Negative impact on relationships or increased conflict with established relationships.
- Failure in efforts to stop or decrease its use.
What safety measures can be observed while taking Furnyl Fentanyl?
Here are some of the important safety measures which one must keep in mind while using this drug:
- It is necessary to strictly avoid alcohol or other opioids along with this drug because taking both these leads to a risk of overdose.
- One must avoid taking the CNS depressants such as benzodiazepines or another opioid such as heroin along with Furanyl Fentanyl as this causes severe respiratory depression and even death of the individual.
- Naloxone is a drug that can help you in tackling the symptoms of overdose if you start administering it at once when you identify that an overdose has occurred. This will help in reducing fatal doses. You may need to administer it repeatedly if the case is serious and then call the poison control center for further assistance.
Getting a prescription for Furanyl Fentanyl:
Since this drug is legally used only for research and forensic purposes, no doctor will prescribe it for you. If you need it for the legal applications then you can get a suitable letter from the concerned organization to be eligible to purchase it legally.
You can get it from our store without a prescription also but we strictly advise you not to use it for recreation purposes as it can cause your death.
There are no reviews yet.